New Affiliate Launch-Nitty Gritty Marketing

Hi, JV partner ...


Some of you may have already heard of me as the kid who
built a 7-figure business teaching people how to play piano.


In fact, many of you may have seen me featured over the
years with Corey Rudl, in Dan Kennedy's books, and my
story shared by some of the top gurus.


My name is Jermaine Griggs and after seven years, I'm
finally revealing how I took $70 bucks at 17-years old and
built a $3 million dollar company... (get this)... not only
teaching people how to play piano, but specifically "by ear."


Look here, I'm launching a private club on Tuesday, October
23, 2007 where I'm going to reveal each month, everything
I've done to build a multi-million dollar company in the last
few years in such an obscure niche.


Early feedback predicts this to be one of the most talked
about launches by the looks of the gurus that are getting
involved (...giving $50 per month, $17 per month on tier 2
partners you invite, and a "$5000 Bahamas trip for two"
helps a lot too).


But besides that, I've got tremendous value to give to the
IM community and just the fact that I've spoken on so
many stages this year and was voted Yanik Silver's
'Underground Marketer of the Year 2007' speaks for itself.
Heck, not just any Joe Schmoe has the honor bestowed
upon them to speak at BigSeminar ... Armand personally
called to invite me on board last week... so I feel it safe
to say I know my stuff.


Anyway, enough talk about it. Go see what I have in
store for yourself at: Click Here
To Our Success
Sean

No comments: